attn: THIS GONNA BE A LONG POST.
I MISS BLOGGING.
I MISS MY PET VEL-VEL AT FB.
MY RESTAURANT DAH TERBALEK
I MISS MA BABY LOVE.
I MISS KAKAK N ABNG SHAH N THE REST.
I MISS MA QURRATUL AINI.
I MISS MA ME-TIME!!!
all because im busy working.
@ TAKA.
fer this past few days.
full-shift.
no life.
go home.slipt.work. urgh!
and it will last till tis coming friday.
DEN!
i will get OFF days.
update no.1
fifah's 19th birthday on 29/6 was a sweet one.
we make a surprise party fer her
. at 0000hr exactly.
mimi n i bought a beetle-like cake.
n i did the card.
the rest of em bought an ice-cream cake frm swensens.
n i still remember tis,fah.
"slalunyer aku yg buat surprise untk orang, skrng aku yg dpt surprise."
update no 2.



had a drink with baby love
n mimi n rahman yesterday after work @ indochine nude.
-__________-''
update no 3.
i got maself a bag from tatonka.
good price from 74++
reduced to 34++.
AND
i got baby love a new wallet.
and its aint cheap.
and i V.GLAD.
tat he's gay bout it!
and
tis is to,ms QURRATUL AINI.
i WILL make tyme fer u,ma baby..
after tis week! otay?
we can have a girlie outing.
and i wanna SHOP!!! n u can have ur treading too.
wait fer me ok? muacks!
p.s: my monthsary is coming.
I MISS MY PET VEL-VEL AT FB.
MY RESTAURANT DAH TERBALEK
I MISS MA BABY LOVE.
I MISS KAKAK N ABNG SHAH N THE REST.
I MISS MA QURRATUL AINI.
I MISS MA ME-TIME!!!
all because im busy working.
@ TAKA.
fer this past few days.
full-shift.
no life.
go home.slipt.work. urgh!
and it will last till tis coming friday.
DEN!
i will get OFF days.
update no.1

fifah's 19th birthday on 29/6 was a sweet one.
we make a surprise party fer her
. at 0000hr exactly.

mimi n i bought a beetle-like cake.

n i did the card.
the rest of em bought an ice-cream cake frm swensens.

n i still remember tis,fah.
"slalunyer aku yg buat surprise untk orang, skrng aku yg dpt surprise."
update no 2.




had a drink with baby love
n mimi n rahman yesterday after work @ indochine nude.
-__________-''
update no 3.
i got maself a bag from tatonka.
good price from 74++
reduced to 34++.
AND
i got baby love a new wallet.
and its aint cheap.
and i V.GLAD.
tat he's gay bout it!
and
tis is to,ms QURRATUL AINI.
i WILL make tyme fer u,ma baby..
after tis week! otay?
we can have a girlie outing.
and i wanna SHOP!!! n u can have ur treading too.
wait fer me ok? muacks!
p.s: my monthsary is coming.
