i need to let it out somewhere..
pushing me far this time around..
yet..
all i did was just shout,cried n forgive.
its really too fast after years.
yet..
it seem to be pointless and a heartless situation.
truth.
tats what i need.
anger.
how i wish i cud erase it.
hurt.
unexplainable.
patients beats me.
not looking back n hold my head high
and left it as it is
will only brings bitter memories + feelings.
im sinking deeper to the past.
guess it helps somehow.
dont wanna sympathy
or
any advices
i just need to let it out somewhere.
and apparently
"here"
i just want the old self. caringness.laughters. smiles and love BADLY.
I miss every second when you lay those lips on my forehead.
every single time.
But to think after what you did......
&
I'm not contradicting..
Spare a second and think
What if that happens to you.
I know you will start lashing to me..
