<body>
Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sooner or later there's surely problems rising up.

Im soo sick n tired of everythang in life. Times that u need to been thru again n again..urgh! Please. I need some mercy too!

I keep asking myself..why must this things happens now? After such a long period of time...

I blame myself for this sumhow..How can i face or bring myself facing u guys again?

I seriously just wanna cry my heart out n sleep. Hoping the next day..all the hurt..memories..will be erased..

But no matter what happen i surely know i still have YOU by my side.



-xoxo hilwaaawa(iphone)



The Imbecile


Photobucket

HILWA. 20. 29.09.1989



RANTS
your daily rantings

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


The past.
gone with the wind

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
July 2013


web page traffic statistics