<body>
As per normal.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The feelings right now. I can proudly say that im Happy. Calm. Blessed.

Restu? Since that day..allah have proven me that my fate is not with him. Ive realize that even thou how much we want things going in our favour..we cant make it happen even how much effort you have put in it. If its not for you..its not. Fullstop.

Rasid? Alhamdullilah. I can say..he's the reason why im happy n contented right now..we are taking it slow.. As i know he's not ready to dwell in a relationship right now. Just going with the flow n follow our hearts. He's the first that i have real patience for a guy that i love. I have faith in him. Even thou he's ego are high as the sky.. I hope i could have the patience to withstand him n i hope he could be a better person..and the be the one guiding me.

Ya allah.. Jangan lah kau hampa hamba mu ini ya allah. Kalau lah dia memang untuk aku.. Berubah lah dia supaya jadi ihsan yang baik dalam semuanya dan ikhlas untuk membinbingku dalam semuanya.

And i hope.. When i have put all my love n effort to you,rasid.. Dont you decide to dissapoint me or hurt me . I cant bear to overcome all of it again.


The Imbecile


Photobucket

HILWA. 20. 29.09.1989



RANTS
your daily rantings

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


The past.
gone with the wind

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
July 2013


web page traffic statistics