<body>
Rising up from darkness.
Friday, May 17, 2013

Aku janji kau akan rasa apa yg aku rasa bila aku gan kau.
Aku janji kau akan rasa kesal. Kau akan rasa kecewa.
Kau akan tahu apa erti rasanye sakit hati ini. 
Aku janji kau akan rasa 10 kali ganda apa yang aku rasa.

As the saying goes.. Karma is a real bitch. Not now. Not so soon. 
Im sure you will get it someday.. This i promise you.

I need to get myself back up. All this while being all mellow down and feeling shitty.
I need all the happiness n fun back in my life. 
What happen to all the colours in my life?
I need to steer away from all the jerks n fools and dogs.
I need to get my life back and straight.

Parents.siblings and friends..
I know you are worried sick about me
I know you do realize that im faking all the smiles,
I know you heard the cries every night in my room
I know you guys tried hard to cheer me up..

Give me more time to get my life back. I promise i will shine back again.

Nobody knows or will understand what im feeling right now.
No matter how hard i cried.
No matter how angry i felt.
Happiness that was felt for a few moments.

I won't give up on us..Even if the skies get rough..I'm giving you all my love..I'm still looking up..








The Imbecile


Photobucket

HILWA. 20. 29.09.1989



RANTS
your daily rantings

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


The past.
gone with the wind

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2012
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
July 2013


web page traffic statistics